Inspection and Testing (1)
Here, you will acquire a knowledge of how to verify Inspections and Testing of installations to prove compliance with BS7671 for domestic, commercial or industrial installations. This course mixes theory with practical and covers the completion of the following electrical certificates; Electrical Installation Certificates, Electrical Installations Condition Reports (periodic inspections) and Minor Works.
- Course Length: A 5 day training course, mix of theory and practical, one day assessment (throughout the week or successive Saturdays).
- Exam: Evening of the following week (to give time to revise)
- Places can be secured with a non-refundable £100 Deposit
- Requires an un-marked copy of the BS7671 Wiring Regulations and Guidance Note 3
- Brand new copies of the Wiring Regulations and other IET documents can be purchased from us as required
- 31st Oct
- 7th Nov
- 14th Nov
- 21st Nov
- 28th Nov
Assessments will take place on the following weekend: 5th December.