L3 Diploma Electrical Installation
This course mixes theory (science, design, environmental technologies) with practical units of Inspection and Testing, Fault Finding as well as some workshop tasks aimed at Heating Control Wiring and Motor Control. Paired with the L3 NVQ this can lead to registration for a JIB or CSCS Gold Card for site work electricians.
- Course Length: 40 evenings (one evening a week) including classroom theory, practical and all assessments. - please call for prices and dates
- Exam: These will be booked at appropriate times through the course when both you and your lecturer/assessor feel you are ready.
- Mix of theory and practical
- Covers Inspection and Testing as well as Fault Finding
- Paired with the L3 NVQ can be used to apply for a JIB/CSCS/ECS Gold Card for site work
- Complete your L3 here sooner than with a College
- No cancelled sessions, full support with drop-in workshops available, continuity of tutor for your entire course
£2,200 (inclusive, interest free installments can be arranged)